- Information Collected.
- We consider information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name date of birth, credit card information, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other contact information to be "Personal Information". You may be asked to provide Personal Information when you use our web site, register for an Account or to use the Service. The Personal Information that we collect may include information such as: contact information (including telephone number), billing information, transaction history, web site usage preferences, and feedback regarding the Service. This information is held by us on our servers . In addition, when you interact with the Service, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used which are essential for the provision of and the quality of the Service. We do not collect Personal Information about you on the Service without your knowledge.
- Means of Collecting & Processing Data.
- We may automatically collect certain data as discussed above and receive Personal Information about you where you provide such information through the Service or other communications and interactions with Sesbet.com. We may also receive Personal Information from online vendors and service providers that refer you to the Sesbet.com site, and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third party vendors. In addition, we may engage the services of third-party service providers to provide technical support, process your online transactions and maintain your online Accounts. We will have access to any information you provide to such vendors, service providers and third-party e-commerce services and we will use the Personal Information as set out in section 3 below. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transactions or in support of your use of the Service as set out in section 3 below. We take steps to ensure that our arrangements with third party service providers and online vendors protect your privacy.
- Information Use.
- Certain Excluded Disclosures.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with any legal process served on us, the Sesbet.com website or the Service; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public. If, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Sesbet.com or any other user of the Service in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- You may "opt out" of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out where such option is made available on the Sesbet.com website or the Service or in an email you receive from us, or at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In addition you may contact us at the just mentioned addresses if you: 1). want to confirm the accuracy of the Personal Information we have collected about you; 2). would like to update your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information; and/or 3) have any complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information. If requested, we will change any information you have provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use, provided that you provide evidence as we may reasonably require for such changes.
- Consent to Use of Electronic Service Providers.
- Consent to Security Review.
- We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in a password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software. We take steps to ensure our subsidiaries, agents affiliates and suppliers also employ adequate levels of security.
- Protection of Children.
- The Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information to us through any part of the Service represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older. It is our policy to endorse the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and to use our best efforts to comply with that Act. This may involve us having to access and verify your Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the online site, we will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records.
- International Transfers.
- Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country (including to third countries which may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our affiliates, agents, subsidiaries and suppliers comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
- Third-Party Practices.
- Legal Disclaimer.
- The Service operates "as is" and "as available," without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
- If we should ever file for bankruptcy or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or otherwise transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the Service to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
Click on the odds to add them in the coupon